Mesa Del Sol Albuquerque Homes For Sale
A long time coming. Mesa Del Sol drew up a lot of activity when the community was first planned. The development mangaged to deliver large commercial projects even though economic times were tough. New homes were put on hold for the last few years but now with the recent press release, it looks like we will finally see the first set of homes for sale early 2012. Green energy efficient and eco-friendly homes will be built here by all builders.
Multiple builders have been selected to build new construction homes for sale in the community. This includes local builders such as Paul Allen, Rachel Matthew, Raylee and one national builder Pulte Homes. With a solid foundation the real estate market should be great here. Read More
MLS Mesa Del Sol Listings For Sale
|All Listings||Under $100,000||$100,000 - $200,000|
|$200,000 - $300,000||$300,000 - $400,000||$800,000 - $900,000|
|$900,000 - $1,000,000|
- MLS® #:
This Home Offers Great Outdoor Living Space And On An End Corner Lot!! Great For Entertaining, T...
- MLS® #:
Practically New Spanish Eclectic Raylee Home Loaded With All The Bells & Whistles! Located On A P...
Pulte Homes Renderings Morada Series
Price: high $200s to low $300s | Square Feet 1,930 - 2,443
|Verano Elevation A
|| Verano Elevation B
||Otono Elevation A
||Otono Elevation B
|Invierno Elevation A
|| Invierno Elevation B
Pulte Homes Renderings Manzano Pairs
Price: high $100s to low $200s | Square Feet 1,315 - 1943
|Agave Elevation A||Agave Elevation B
||Senita Elevation A||Senita Elevation B|
|Ocotillo Elevation A||Ocotillo Elevation B||Saguaro Elevation A||Saguaro Elevation B|
Raylee Homes Renderings
|The Dream - Pueblo||The Desire - Spanish 1||The Vision - Spanish 4|
|The Dream - Spanish 4||The Inspiration|
Rachel Mathews Renderings Residencia Series
Mesa Del Sol Most Recent News
Here are some numbers for Mesa del Sol:
- 20 square miles
- Approximately 37,500 homes planned for 35-50 year buildout
- 18 million square feet of office, industrial and retail space
- 4,400 acres planned for residential and supporting retail use
- 3,200 acres reserved for parks, open space and sustainability demonstration site
- 800 acres dedicated for schools and universities
- Approximately 50,000 jobs to be created over 35-50 year buildout
- To date, more than $500 million in private investment, including $60 million in company equity
As your Buyer Specialist, here are just a few things we do to help in your home search:
- Set you up on a home search, which will send you the newest listings that match your search criteria.
- Actively search homes that fit your needs.
- Arrange and schedule showing tours on days and times that work for everyone.
Some of the information contained herein has been provided by SWMLS, Inc. This information is from sources deemed reliable but not guaranteed by SWMLS, Inc. The information is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than identifying properties which consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 20th, 2014 at 1:25pm MDT.