Highlights (the highlights are a comparison between September 2017 and September 2018)
- The median detached home (single family residence) price decreased 0.5 percent to $199,990.
- An increase to the average detached home price by 1.7 percent to $239,282.
- Overall inventory of detached homes for sale decreased 15.8 percent to 3,298.
- Another notable number is closed sales for detached homes. They saw an increase 3.1 percent to 1,031.
- Significant increase in the number of detached homes going under contract (pending). Rose 22.1 percent to 1,037.
Click Here to Download Full Report