There are currently 35 blog entries related to this category.
Monday, August 25th, 2014 at 10:00am. 88 Views, 0 Comments.
Foreclosures are a hot market for investors and buyers. To get the best deal possible, follow these tips:
1. Timing is everything. Borrowers often are given a chance to avoid foreclosure with a grace period, typically two to three months, to pay off the amount they owe. The borrower may opt to sell the property during this preforeclosure stage if they can’t make up their missed mortgage payments. This is typically the best time to strike a deal, as home owners are looking for ways to avoid foreclosure. Another prime time to buy: prior to an auction date.
2. Look in the right places. Follow the foreclosure trail. NMWelcomeHome Real Estate Team, Title companies, banks, purchase money, escrow offices, and credit unions can be good sources to find out…
Thursday, August 7th, 2014 at 10:02am. 187 Views, 0 Comments.
Current lending rules can be restrictive if you have had a bankruptcy, foreclosure, short sale or credit issues and you can be turned down for a traditional Convetional, FHA, or VA mortgage loan in Albuquerque and Rio Rancho NM. There may be a solution for you that will allow you to have all the benefits of home ownership but not have to qualify for a home loan.
We have Buyer Specialists that can help you with owner financing and the following:
- Put you on track to establish or repair credit
- As little as 7% down payment
- Advise you on where to obtain your down payment
View Owner Finance Listings Here
Other names for this type of financing is Owner Financing, Seller Financing, REC, Real Estate Contract.
Thursday, July 17th, 2014 at 1:56pm. 887 Views, 2 Comments.
Call Today Before It's GONE!
This 4 Bedroom 1 3/4 Bath and 2 car garage home has been updated with tile, carpet, paint, remodeled baths, light fixtures etc. Situated on a large corner lot with possible backyard access. Custom homes right across the street. Convenient shopping and freeway access.
In the final stages of remodel and clean up.
View Listing HERE
Call about our $500 moves you in program.
Carlos Martinez (Owner/Broker)
Monday, January 6th, 2014 at 3:47pm. 459 Views, 0 Comments.
Do you still have a Christmas Tree hanging out in or outside your home? The City of Albuquerque and Public Service Company of New Mexico is offering a "Treecycling" program where you can drop off up to five trees for FREE. The goal of the program is to reduce waste by recycling your Christmas Tree.
Jan 02, 2014 08:00 AM - Jan 12, 2014 05:00 PM
WhereMontessa Park Convenience Center
3512 Los Picaros SE - Map
Eagle Rock Convenience Center
6301 Eagle Rock NE - Map
Ladera Golf Course
Coors and Ladera NW - Map
Trees are limited to five per customer.
Tree Recycling Benefits
Christmas trees will be chipped on site and available free to the public to use as mulch. By…
Tuesday, November 26th, 2013 at 1:13pm. 323 Views, 0 Comments.
Yes you can! Please read this blog for additional information or call us at (505) 259-3150
No longer have to wait to get a home loan after a foreclosure, short sale etc...Click Here
You No Longer Need to "Wait" to Buy... FHA Back To Work Program Waives Foreclosure, Bankruptcy, And Short Sale Waiting Period
Monday, November 4th, 2013 at 6:52pm. 720 Views, 0 Comments.
What is the FHA Back to Work - Extenuating Circumstances Program?
The Federal Housing Administration (FHA) realizes that credit histories don't always reflect a person's true ability or willingness to pay on a mortgage. The FHA Back To Work - Extenuating Circumstances program can help you apply for an FHA loan and get into a home. Millions of U.S. homeowners who experienced financial difficulty under extenuating circumstances are now eligible to purchase new homes. You no longer need to wait 3 years to apply for an FHA loan after experiencing a foreclosure, short sale or deed-in-lieu. You no longer need to wait two years to apply for an FHA loan after experiencing a Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy. FHA has waived these waiting periods. NMWelcomeHome…
Sunday, November 3rd, 2013 at 1:17pm. 338 Views, 0 Comments.
There are many things that can affect home value so I made a list of the top items that could have an impact on your home value. Some of these you can correct and some you cannot.
- Location - Location can affect value especially if zoning changed in the area and now something undesirable is built.
- Lack Up of Updates - You can fix this with a minimal investment. I have see great improvements with paint and replacing all light fixtures. You can obviously go as far as you want but be careful and don't go to far!
- Short Sales and Foreclosure in your area - As the inventory for these sales types continues to go down it will have less of an impact on your home as time goes by. The reason is that appraisers will look at the last 3 months of sold
Sunday, October 20th, 2013 at 11:34am. 445 Views, 0 Comments.
Current interest rates look great and is still a great time to apply for a mortgage! If you are interested in buying a home please give us a call at 505-259-3150.
Get your home search started here!
Wednesday, August 7th, 2013 at 6:09pm. 430 Views, 0 Comments.
Can You Guess The Listing Price of My New Listing?SOON TO HIT THE MARKET! 2896 square feet, 4 bedrooms, 2 living areas, dining area, bedroom downstairs, and granite counter tops. Views of Rio Rancho and Albuquerque. Click Here to make a guess
$25 gift card if you can guess the listing price of this Home $$$$$$
RULES: Log on to Facebook (Carlos Martinez www.NMWelcomeHome.com Real Estate)
One guess per person
NO Hints will be given
The first One person who guesses right WINS
Click here to contact a NMWelcomeHome Buyer/Seller Specialist.
Monday, July 1st, 2013 at 12:02pm. 539 Views, 0 Comments.
Student loan rates have doubled as of July 1, 2013. Do you have a student loan? Are you wondering how this affects getting a home loan? Will your rate be higher? Will you qualify for less? According to the latest information, student loans will double for NEW loans only. If you currently have a student loan as many do, you will not be affected. If you are interested in qualifying for a home loan before interest rates continue to rise, contact a NMWelcomeHome Team Specialist. We can find the home right for you and help you contact a mortgage company to get the loan and loan rate you deserve.