There are currently 41 blog entries related to this category.
Tuesday, December 30th, 2014 at 12:33pm. 432 Views, 0 Comments.
Article courtesy of Written by Jaymi Naciri on Sunday, 21 December 2014 9:52 am Realty Times
Does the impending new year have you thinking about remodeling? There are some of us who never stop thinking about, but this time of the year tends to make people who already had the inkling start looking at trends and making soft plans for a small reno or a complete redo.
Thankfully, it's also at this time of the year that trend reports start coming out for the new year. If you've got that itch, give it a little scratch by checking out the home remodeling trends for 2015.
1. Bathrooms are big "This year, the kitchen as we know it completely changed," said Huffington Post. "Shelving opened up, cabinets went darker and metallic accents moved well beyond cabinet
Sunday, December 7th, 2014 at 8:36pm. 499 Views, 0 Comments.
Let our team help you navigate the thousands of Albuquerque and Rio Rancho MLS Listings. Looking for a one-story home, Pool, School just let us know! We can customize your search to fit your buying needs and price point.
Listings that match your search criteria will be sent to you daily. Contact us at (505) 923-4691.
Start your home search Here!
Monday, September 22nd, 2014 at 9:21am. 1,832 Views, 0 Comments.
I'm sure there are many that don't want to register on a website for fear of solitications. I can assure you we are only here to help and provide the best and most accurate information. With that said, we want to show you what we have to offer and open up the website for your Home Viewing experience. Our site is updated hourly and more accurate than any other website you will use. I guarantee it!
To get you started, below are some Albuquerque Listings. To search additional areas Click Here
Friday, September 19th, 2014 at 11:02am. 2,031 Views, 0 Comments.
Some people say, "The market is not good right now so I shouldn't buy or sell!" Think again! NMWelcomeHome Real Estate Team only believes in a HOT real estate market where they work endlessly on your behalf.
Contact NMWelcomeHome Real Estate Team today for FREE information.
- Do you want to know how much your current home is worth?
- Do I qualify for a loan?
- Find out what we have to offer other realtors can't.
- There are programs out there to help you fix your credit, qualify for the best loan, options to sell and purchase a NEW home, market your home effectively and the list goes on and on!
NMWelcomeHome Real Estate Team focuses on YOU! Tell them what you want and need and they work until their clients are satisfied to sell or buy or…
Thursday, September 4th, 2014 at 11:24am. 2,325 Views, 0 Comments.
I would like to personally invite you to our Open House this Saturday 9/06 from 1 to 3 PM.
The address is 1418 Bellrose Ave NW 87107.
GPS doesn't pick up this address so well. From 12th and Griego head West. Turn Right (North) on Grande and then a quick Right on Bellrose to property. There will be food and Prizes!
Tuesday, September 2nd, 2014 at 10:45am. 2,354 Views, 0 Comments.
Be one of the first to see the latest Bank Owned Home For Sale! Click on any listings to view the full details for each foreclosure home.
Monday, August 25th, 2014 at 10:00am. 2,211 Views, 0 Comments.
Foreclosures are a hot market for investors and buyers. To get the best deal possible, follow these tips:
1. Timing is everything. Borrowers often are given a chance to avoid foreclosure with a grace period, typically two to three months, to pay off the amount they owe. The borrower may opt to sell the property during this preforeclosure stage if they can’t make up their missed mortgage payments. This is typically the best time to strike a deal, as home owners are looking for ways to avoid foreclosure. Another prime time to buy: prior to an auction date.
2. Look in the right places. Follow the foreclosure trail. NMWelcomeHome Real Estate Team, Title companies, banks, purchase money, escrow offices, and credit unions can be good sources to find out…
Thursday, August 7th, 2014 at 10:02am. 985 Views, 0 Comments.
Current lending rules can be restrictive if you have had a bankruptcy, foreclosure, short sale or credit issues and you can be turned down for a traditional Convetional, FHA, or VA mortgage loan in Albuquerque and Rio Rancho NM. There may be a solution for you that will allow you to have all the benefits of home ownership but not have to qualify for a home loan.
We have Buyer Specialists that can help you with owner financing and the following:
- Put you on track to establish or repair credit
- As little as 7% down payment
- Advise you on where to obtain your down payment
View Owner Finance Listings Here
Other names for this type of financing is Owner Financing, Seller Financing, REC, Real Estate Contract.
Thursday, July 17th, 2014 at 1:56pm. 1,518 Views, 2 Comments.
Call Today Before It's GONE!
This 4 Bedroom 1 3/4 Bath and 2 car garage home has been updated with tile, carpet, paint, remodeled baths, light fixtures etc. Situated on a large corner lot with possible backyard access. Custom homes right across the street. Convenient shopping and freeway access.
In the final stages of remodel and clean up.
View Listing HERE
Call about our $500 moves you in program.
Carlos Martinez (Owner/Broker)
Monday, January 6th, 2014 at 3:47pm. 578 Views, 0 Comments.
Do you still have a Christmas Tree hanging out in or outside your home? The City of Albuquerque and Public Service Company of New Mexico is offering a "Treecycling" program where you can drop off up to five trees for FREE. The goal of the program is to reduce waste by recycling your Christmas Tree.
Jan 02, 2014 08:00 AM - Jan 12, 2014 05:00 PM
WhereMontessa Park Convenience Center
3512 Los Picaros SE - Map
Eagle Rock Convenience Center
6301 Eagle Rock NE - Map
Ladera Golf Course
Coors and Ladera NW - Map
Trees are limited to five per customer.
Tree Recycling Benefits
Christmas trees will be chipped on site and available free to the public to use as mulch. By…