I moved to this location when the neighborhood was initially developed 9 years ago. What drew me to it was the close access to the freeway (within a couple minutes) and still being north of Central on the west side. It seemed to be a great value. As far as the homes themselves in the neighborhood, they are always well maintained. They all have refrigerated air (including mine) which is definitely a nice feature. The neighbors are friendly and look out for one another, but are generally reserved, so you still have that privacy factor. I also like the small neighborhood park as you drive into the community, it's well maintained great for our children and other kids. There is a middle school within walking distance which is very convenient for parents/kids.…
Loma Colorado Featured Home by Pulte Homes
PROMOTION - Close by the end of September 2014 and the price for this home is $242,990. This beautiful 4 bedroom Emerald home is bursting with all of your must haves beginning with a gourmet kitchen with staggered cabinets, upgraded appliances and granite. Large 18" tile except in bedrooms, which have lush carpet. Your family room is also open to your kitchen and dining area which is a must for entertaining! Your large owner's bedroom has a beautiful bay window with an oversized bath which has a 5' shower and very large closet
View FULL DETAILS and additional PHOTOS here:
Try our INSTANT Home Valuation Tool
Foreclosures are a hot market for investors and buyers. To get the best deal possible, follow these tips:
1. Timing is everything. Borrowers often are given a chance to avoid foreclosure with a grace period, typically two to three months, to pay off the amount they owe. The borrower may opt to sell the property during this preforeclosure stage if they can’t make up their missed mortgage payments. This is typically the best time to strike a deal, as home owners are looking for ways to avoid foreclosure. Another prime time to buy: prior to an auction date.
2. Look in the right places. Follow the foreclosure trail. NMWelcomeHome Real Estate Team, Title companies, banks, purchase money, escrow offices, and credit unions can be good sources to find out…
One of the most sought after neighborhoods in Rio Rancho. The reasons are simple. There are miles of walking trails, playing fields, parks, swimming and sought after school district. Who would'nt want to live in Cabezon Rio Rancho! Corazon is a gated community within the neighborhood.
Current lending rules can be restrictive if you have had a bankruptcy, foreclosure, short sale or credit issues and you can be turned down for a traditional Convetional, FHA, or VA mortgage loan in Albuquerque and Rio Rancho NM. There may be a solution for you that will allow you to have all the benefits of home ownership but not have to qualify for a home loan.
We have Buyer Specialists that can help you with owner financing and the following:
- Put you on track to establish or repair credit
- As little as 7% down payment
- Advise you on where to obtain your down payment
View Owner Finance Listings Here
Other names for this type of financing is Owner Financing, Seller Financing, REC, Real Estate Contract.