Click here to download the complete March 2019 Local Market Snapshot reports, presented by zip code and MLS area.
Highlights (the highlights are a comparison between March 2018 and March 2019)
- The median detached home price rose 7.6 percent to $213,000
- The average detached home price rose 2.9 percent to $248,770
- Overall inventory of detached homes for sale decreased 27.3 percent to 2,075
- The number of closed sales for detached homes decreased 8.6 percent to 972
- The number of detached homes going under contract rose 13.8 percent to 1,359
13135 Views, 0 Comments