SchoolsPublic school Systems
- The Albuquerque Public Schools system is by far the largest in the state. Their web site is a wonderful resource and includes current report cards for each school, a calendar of events and a monthly newsletter that can be sent to you via e-mail.
- Rio Rancho Public Schools was once a part of APS. Population growth on the West Side and in Rio Rancho made it practical to create a separate district in the mid '90's. Now, it boasts the newest high school in the area with another being built
- Los Lunas Public Schools is south of Albuquerque about 20 miles. The site link is intermittent. The phone number is: 505-839-3840
- Moriarty Municipal Schools is east of Albuquerque and includes the Edgewood area.
- East Mountain High School -- Sandia Park, NM 87047 - (505) 281-7400
- Nuestros Valores Charter School -- Albuquerque, NM 87121 - (505) 873-7758
- Public Academy for Performing Arts -- Albuquerque, NM 87106 - (505) 262-4888
- Robert F. Kennedy Charter School -- Albuquerque, NM 87109 - (505) 767-5827
- American Montessori Society: A Montessori Foundation Directory of Montessori schools.
- Parochial Schools The Archdiocese of Santa Fe operates a number of elementary schools and one high school in the Albuquerque area.
- Albuquerque Academy is located in the upper --NE Heights. A co-ed school for grades 6-12.
- Albuquerque Christian School Pre-school through middle school.
- Bosque Preparatory School is tucked against the Rio Grande on the West Side. A co-ed school for grades 6-12.
- Congregation B'nai Israel (505) 266-0155 Pre-school.
- The Menaul School A co-ed, Presbyterian-affiliated, college preparatory school that is both a day and boarding school for grades 6-12.
- Sandia Preparatory School Located in the northern part of the city. A co-ed School for students in grades 6-12.
- Central New Mexico Community College (CNM) offers a wide range of courses, including training for those wishing to work at Intel.