Information regarding the Great State of New Mexico. News and Happenings across the State.
Found 296 entries about New Mexico.
If you are thinking of selling this may be one of the best markets in the last 12 years. We have ready, willing and able buyers looking to make offers. If you have a home in the Albuquerque, Rio Rancho and surrounding this may be the time to consider selling to get the most amount of money.
We have seen homes consistently sell for thousands over list price. Please give us a call (505) 886-1432 or Click Here.
Check your home value here www.MyHomeValueNM.com
- $375,000 in Albuquerque or Rio Rancho, NM
- $430,000 Northeast Albuquerque, NM
- $200,000 Rio Rancho and Albuquerque, NM
- $400,000 Northeast/Southeast Albuquerque
- $325,000 North Valley
- $450,000 North Valley
- $375,000 Corrales
- $200,000 Northeast
- $225,000 North…
9221 Views, 0 Comments
You have probably been hearing the news about the Federal Reserve cutting the interest rate unexpectedly. This cut has definitely had an effect on mortgage rates as I have seen as low as 3.25% and some reporting lower rates that have been locked in.
If you are interested in learning more about saving thousands on your mortgage give us a call at (505) 886-1432. View your home value at www.MyHomeValueNM.com
12092 Views, 0 Comments
This NW home in the Story Rock subdivision didn't last long with multiple offers over list price during the first 6 hours of listing. The open house was madness.
With the right energy and marketing strategy we can help you sell fast!
Check your home value at MyHomeValueNM.com Call us at (505) 886-1432.
31816 Views, 0 Comments
Here are some local happenings fun for the whole family!
Mar 28 | Great New Mexico Food Truck & Craft Beer Festival
Mar 12 | Monster Jam Arena Tour
Mar 29 | Rio Grande Arts and Crafts Festival
Mar 14 | Sandia Speedway's Original Lantern Festival
Mar 7 | The Harlem Globetrotters in Rio Rancho
Check your home value at MyHomeValueNM.com
14891 Views, 0 Comments
Click here to download the complete January 2020 Local Market Snapshot reports, presented by zip code and MLS area.
Highlights (the highlights are a comparison between January 2010 and January 2020)
- the median detached home price rose 10.0 percent to $222,500
- the average detached home price rose 2.4 percent to $256,696
- overall inventory of detached homes for sale decreased 37.0 percent to 1,610
- the number of closed sales for detached homes increased 4.9 percent to 768
- the number of detached homes going under contract rose 22.1 percent to 1,090
18173 Views, 0 Comments
Ideally located near Albuquerque County Club, Historic Old Town, Downtown ABQ, Tingley Beach, Botanical Garden, Parks, and Zoo. And if you know the area there is a myriad of shopping and restaurants along Central Blvd.
1417 San Carlos Dr SW Albuquerque, NM 87104
- Price: $275,000
- Bedrooms: 2/3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garage Spaces: 2
More Downtown/Old Town Homes For Sale
15362 Views, 0 Comments
Here's some good news... momentum will keep housing positive in 2020 with historically low mortgage rates and the continued strength of the labor market.
Unemployment rate is at a 50-year low and so is mortgage delinquencies due to low rates, a solid economy and strong labor market. Mortgage delinquency rate was the lowest in Quarter 4 2019. This is the lowest lever since the current survey series by the Mortgage Banker Association begin in 1979.
21910 Views, 0 Comments
With interest rates being as low as they are you can refinance, buy or sell a home and save money. I can help you road map a path to home ownership and if you have a home to sell I will give the 3 most important pieces of information:
- How much your home is worth
- How long it will take to sell
- How much you make from the sale of your home.
Real estate is a great investment vehicle as well so if you are interested in learning more please contact us at (505) 886-1432.
12776 Views, 0 Comments
Click here to download the complete October 2019 Local Market Snapshot reports, presented by zip code and MLS area.
Highlights (the highlights are a comparison between Oct. 2018 and Oct. 2019)
- The median detached home price rose 15.5 percent to $229,900
- The average detached home price rose 16.0 percent to $269,247
- Overall inventory of detached homes for sale decreased 29.8 percent to 2,306
- The number of closed sales for detached homes increased 2.5 percent to 1,028
- The number of detached homes going under contract rose 19.2 percent to 1,125
16546 Views, 0 Comments